Lawyer in Toronto

An unsuccessful party may appeal the result to a higher court.  In Ontario, criminal defendants have a right to appeal a guilty verdict to the Court of Appeal for Ontario, or to the Summary Conviction Appeals Court, depending on the circumstances of the conviction.  A person may also appeal a sentence in many circumstances.  Misha has experience in appeals against conviction and sentence for a variety of offences, including Crown appeals. 

Related Services

Bail Review

A person denied bail has a right to a review

Preliminary Inquiry

A pretrial procedure where the Crown’s evidence can be tested


Misha Feldmann has tried over one hundred cases